The McCool Family

Brian & I (Kelsi) have been married for 5 years now. We have one child, Patrick, who is 2 yrs old. Brian is a Captain in the US Army & I am an RN. We wanted to publish this blog for all our family & friends to see how Patrick is growing. Hope y'all enjoy!

Monday, October 30, 2006

One Week Old!







It's Mean Monday! Things are slowly settling down at home. Jack & Belle are still adjusting to the new family member.
Today was Patrick's due date. It is hard to believe he was born just a week ago. Here are a few pics from the weekend. It was Sunny Sunday! MaMaw & Papaw McCool came by to see their new great grandson. The next pic is 4 generations of McCools. Mark, Patrick, Brian & Paul McCool. Nanny (Linda) & Pappy (Mark) were also visiting. Patrick (Mommy's Little Devil) can't wait till Halloween! Happy Halloween!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wilson said...

Glad he is doing well! I just posted new pics of Addison Claire on our blog. Let Patrick take a look at his future girlfriend. HA!
www.colinandsara.blogspot.com

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brain and Kelsi
We are so proud of the both of you.Thank you for giving us a wonderful grandson that we love very much and can't wait to get to spend more time with him as well as with the both of you. We are so proud to have ya'll living closer home so we can help spoil our little man. That was the most beautiful sound standing outside of the hospital room when Patrick was born to hear him cry. It will be something that we won't ever forget. Now we have a wonderful grandson Patrick and a wonderful granddaughter Amy that we are very proud of.We love ya'll.
Nanny and Pappy McCool

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelsi,

WOW! That is about all I can say...well you know me, I can say alot more! Patrick is the most adorable bundle ever...well except my three but Im a biast mother..LOL! I am so happy for you and Brian! I hope that Jack and Belle are proud of their new "little brother"! What a wonderful blessing it is to have him in your lives now! I am so excited for you! I am so sorry that we did not get together before you moved to MS. but I am sure that you were glad that your little rebel was born in the state of the "REBELS"!
Enjoy every second that you have with him cause they sure grow up very quickly!!!
Hopefully one day I will get to see him and those sweet other babies that I will never forget helping you get at the shelter.. my little "goddogs!"

Blessings to you and your precious precious family!

Heather

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home